Call Us: +91 95-9008-3959 ( Mon - Sat, 10AM - 6PM ) |
COD* |
Free Shipping
Search Site

Customer care: +91 95-9008-3959
( Mon - Sat, 10AM - 6PM )

Hero Disney 12T Princess Junior Cycle With Carrier - White (8" Frame)

| Add to Compare

Buying Guide

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: Rs 4,159

Special Price Rs 3,410


Shipping: Rs.ree Shipping

Extra shipping charge for remote location.

Secure Packing Safe Shipping

Easy Returns Hassle Free

Order by Phone 0 95-9008-3959

Hero Disney 12T Princess is an awesome cycle for junior girls. It features 8'' steel frame and is ideal for cyclist with height between 2 Feet 10 inches to 3 Feet 8 inches.
  • This cycle comes in a single box in 85% assembled state. Assembly tool kit and manual are also provided, using which the cycle can very easily assembled at home.
Gender Girls
Age Junior
Height 725 mm
Colour White
Length 870 mm
Width 530 mm
Fork Rigid
Speed Single Speed
Stem Grey Bolted
Front Brake Caliper Brakes
Rear Brake Caliper Brakes
Seat Post Steel CP
Expertise Level Beginners
Tyre Size Magwheel
Pedals Reflectorised
Saddle PU Pink
Frame Size 8"
Riders Height Feet 2'10" - 3'4"
BB Set Steel ZP
Freewheel 16Teeth
Crankset Steel 28T x 3.5''Crank-Black

String:

A Polyester string will give you more spin, control and durability.

A Synthetic/Natural string will give you more power and feel.

A thinner gauge (17 or 18) will give you more feel and spin.

A thicker gauge (15 or 16) will give you more durability.

Tension:

Most common tension range is around 55 lbs.

Higher Tension = Better control, less power, smaller sweet spot.

Lower Tension = Less control, more power, easier on the arm.

Delivered in 7-10 Working Days (?)
Delivery time is an estimation only. The actual delivery time may vary based on product availability, shipping destination and courier/delivery issues.
If you have any query about this product, please post a question and our experts would revert with the best possible answers. You will need to be logged in to post your queries.
Question: i, how is it shipped? is there any assembly required from our end?
Question By: Sudheer Kumar M on Oct 15 2016 6:31 AM
Answer: that the bicycle will be shipped 85% preassembled and the rest 15% has to be assembled from your end.    15% Assembly includes – seat, pedal and pre-assembled front wheel which has can be done from your end which can be fitted with  a  spanner or allen k
Answer By: Clive, Cycling Expert on Oct 15 2016 3:41 PM